A few site tips:
- If you're looking for a specific product, please type it in quotation marks in the search box to get an exact match.
- For a full list of what we stock, please see the 'site map' right at the very bottom. You can click on anything on the list and go straight to the product.
A few general tips that may come in handy:
- Sleep when your baby does (day or night)! Forget the housework/ironing/washing for a few weeks - it'll still be there when life has settled down again (unfortunately).
- Remember that babies grow too fast - every phase is just that, a phase, and will pass. So enjoy them all, even those 2am/3am/4am extra cuddles!
- Ask your best friends to bring Shepherds Pie & Lasagne when they visit for the first time, rather than flowers - much more practical & that way you won't run out of vases!
- Congratulate yourself at least once a day; you've done something truly wonderful - you have a baby to be proud of. Well done!
Please email us other 'tips' and we'll be happy to add them on.............
Click here to pass our details to a friend.